Curious about how the Enrollment Process works? Navigate through the tabs below to learn more about how the enrollment and registration process works for charter schools, and specifically how it works here at Benjamin Franklin Charter School. If you have additional questions, feel free to contact us directly and we'll be happy to answer any questions or provide you with additional information.
Benjamin Franklin Charter School complies with all components of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act. Policies and procedures have been developed and are implemented throughout our program of instruction.
- How does BFCS determine enrollment eligibility for students?
- What are the enrollment guidelines and policies for kindergarten students?
- What are the enrollment guidelines and policies for 1st grade students?
- What are the school's policies in regards to The Individuals With Disabilities Act?
- What is FERPA, and what does it mean for me and my child?
- Can my child attend if he/she is currently homeless?
- If my child is transferring from a different school, do I need to provide Withdrawal Confirmation?
- What are the policies in regards to immunizations?
- Will I need to provide my child's social security number for enrollment?
- Are there fees or volunteer requirements associated with enrollment?
- Can I tour the school prior to enrollment?
- Do I need to provide proof of AZ residency?
- What if I cannot provide proof of AZ residency?
- What are the Title IX policies at BFCS?
- Do I need to provide a certified copy of my child's Birth Certificate?
- What is the ESEA Eligibility Guidelines for Arizona?