Kindergarten – 6th Grade
Benjamin Franklin Charter School believes that learning, hard work, and fun are not mutually exclusive and that learning should be a joyful endeavor – and exciting, especially for children.
Traditional Education is the foundation of the BFCS curriculum and resolves to:
- Train the intellect
- Teach skills
- Instill a sense of pride in and respect for self, others, and country
- Equip students with the necessary skills to become decision makers and problem solvers
- Prepare students for the world outside by challenging them to compete for achievement of standards in the classroom
- Develop an atmosphere of tolerance and acceptance of all students regardless of physical appearance and culture.
During the K-6 years, also known as the Grammar Stage in Classical terms, BFCS students focus on learning the fundamental rules, terms, and facts about the following subjects:
- History and Geography
- Physical Education
- Character, Virtues, & Citizenship
We also offer a free full-day Kindergarten program in addition to our morning and afternoon half-day options.
We would love to have you observe a classroom, see the facilities and meet our friendly staff. SCHEDULE A TOUR.
Ready to enroll? Start the enrollment process! PRE-ENROLLMENT.
Would you like to learn more about us? HISTORY & PHILOSOPHY.